Married Life Lit Series: 14 Simple Ways to get it Lit & Keep it Lit...
In case you didn't know, Wifeprep is having her second event this year and it's called MARRIED LIFE LIT...in Jesus Name! <--register by clicking here..
Anywho, I thought I'd get this series (and I do mean series of videos, post, and possibly blogs) started by sharing 14 simple ways married "busy" couples can have a pretty LIT marriage.
- Pray that God will give you and your spouse that spark you need for your marriage!
- Praise & Worship together!
- Find out what a LIT marriage looks like to you and your spouse as a married couple.
- Then Act accordingly!
- Flirt with one another..via text, letter, sticky note, picture(s), email, or while you're washing the dishes chile. Just never stop pursuing one another!
- Compliment each other often.
- Take genuine interest in whatever your partner enjoys. I don't know the first thing about basketball but chile Mr. Smith is a coach now so you better believe I'm talking plays, defense, number 12 should've shot the ball, all of that and I enjoy it because I love him so much!
- Twerk!!! aaaayyyyyeeee!! -Ok, well if you don't know how to twerk or don't want to twerk..figure out that one move that your spouse like and do that with him/her, for him/her, around him/her..Chile just dance and have fun.
- Ain't nothing like some physical touch. (hug, touch on the shoulder, hold hands, whatever gives your partner chills or makes their heart smile-touch'em chile!)
- SERVE! -Bathe them, soak their feet, and/or give a full body massage!
- Celebrate each other always!
- Look pretty/good for your spouse. Even if you ain't going nowhere but from the bed to the refrigerator. Take that bonnet off! lol
- Feel good about you! We are so hard on ourselves most times. But I assure you, the right material, the right lip stick or gloss, with the right lighting will have you looking like your best self...lol
- HAVE GOOD SEX OFTEN!
"Do not deprive each other except perhaps by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control." 1 Corinthians 7:5
Ok folks, if you have anything you'd like to add, drop a comment below. Love y'all so much! BE SURE TO REGISTER FOR MARRIED LIFE LIT